The following information is for spectator comfort and safety as well as courtesy to the Champions Tour professionals:
* Please observe silence throughout each shot and do not distract the players’ attention.
* Please obey the marshals. Stay behind the gallery ropes and use the designated crossovers only when instructed to do so.
* Your ticket or badge must be visible at all times. Please cooperate with security instructions as certain areas are restricted.
* Please move in an orderly manner and at a normal pace. Remain at the green until the entire group has completed the hole.
* If you happen to be at the front of a large gallery, please show consideration for those behind you by kneeling.
* Please do not litter. There are trash boxes provided for your convenience.
· Cell phones, PDAs, Blackberrys and pagers
· Cameras or video cameras (Friday-Sunday)
· Radios, TVs, signs or banners
· Beverages or coolers
· Firearms or weapons of any nature
· Bags larger than a small purse (6” x 6”), including:
- Camera carrying cases
- Packages and other carrying items
- Bag chairs are permitted
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to board shuttles. All confiscated items may be collected following play that day at the pro shop.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost and Found is located at Will Call behind the driving range near the main tournament entrance. Lost and Found items may be picked up prior to 6:00 p.m. on the day they are lost. All items that are not picked up prior to 6:00 p.m. on the day they are lost will be taken to the tournament office location next to the Rock Barn Spa. To report or inquire about a lost or found item, please call (828) 459-4000.
Spectators should wear appropriate casual golf attire with comfortable walking shoes (soft spikes only) and have the following items on hand: wind breaker, hat/visor, sunscreen, sunglasses and umbrella.
Leaderboards, scoreboards and other locations throughout the golf course will display a “Weather Warning” sign prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When this warning appears, spectators should take the following precautions:
· Move toward exits and parking lots
· Seek shelter in their automobiles
· Seek shelter in permanent structures
In all circumstances, especially when a horn sounds, avoid the following:
· Open areas
· Hilltops and high places
· Isolated trees